what can i say, lifes just fine
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 17 January 2022 #1 what can i say, lifes just fine Reactions: Boyo and Chaeee
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 17 January 2022 #2 Wish I could relate Reactions: cocomelon
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 17 January 2022 #3 Glowbit said: Wish I could relate Click to expand... what happened chaee Reactions: Chaeee
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,186 Reactions Received 18,935 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,909 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 17 January 2022 #4 I hope it gets better for you Reactions: cocomelon and Chaeee
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 17 January 2022 #5 hoeformina said: what happened chaee Click to expand... Spoiler: Sensitive I’ve felt like shit and have had really bad fatigue since Friday; My arch nemesis Anxiety has made a return too Reactions: cocomelon
hoeformina said: what happened chaee Click to expand... Spoiler: Sensitive I’ve felt like shit and have had really bad fatigue since Friday; My arch nemesis Anxiety has made a return too
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 17 January 2022 #6 oppasenpaigod said: I hope it gets better for you Click to expand... thank you it has been well lol just some school stress
oppasenpaigod said: I hope it gets better for you Click to expand... thank you it has been well lol just some school stress
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 17 January 2022 #7 would you feel comfortable telling me what’s Making you feel this way? Or what has been happening recently? Reactions: cocomelon
would you feel comfortable telling me what’s Making you feel this way? Or what has been happening recently?
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,453 Reactions Received 41,076 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,070 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 17 January 2022 #8 Lemme hug you. Reactions: cocomelon