Ive been into (G)i-dle lately (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
So far, (g)i-dle has been wrecking my girl group list. I love their debut song, Latata. I cant believe at how talented and beautiful the girls are.

My bias, so far, is Soyeon and Yuqi. they are so beautiful. You can Just tell that Soyeon loves to rap. Her raps are very smooth and dont sound forced. And Yuqi is just so retty!! She caught my attention when i first saw the group.

If you have any more facts/info on the group and the girls, let me know! i would love to get to know the girls more!!!




im so sorry that i havent been posting anything lately.....ive been so busy and school is starting in a couple of days and i still dont even have any clothes yet for school. so please forgive me.



Also: this isnt related to the main post, but i wanted to ask. Should i start writing and putting my fanfiction on KpopSource? Ive been posting on Wattpad but thought you guys would like to read it. Let me know!
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmm I don't know much about (G)I-DLE but I think there are a few stans here on KS.
@OnlyCalB @JakeyWantsCakey are the ones I remember xD

As for your fanfiction, if you want, you should post it! ^^
Is it OC x Idol fanfic?
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Hmm I don't know much about (G)I-DLE but I think there are a few stans here on KS.
@OnlyCalB @JakeyWantsCakey are the ones I remember xD

As for your fanfiction, if you want, you should post it! ^^
Is it OC x Idol fanfic?
i havent done any OC charac......i do mostly idol x reader fanfics!
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I actually really like (G)I-dle and I'm Soyeon biased too. :nekolove:

Maybe this can help you get to know them better?





If you want to write any fanfiction then go ahead and do it! 💙
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
So far, (g)i-dle has been wrecking my girl group list. I love their debut song, Latata. I cant believe at how talented and beautiful the girls are.

My bias, so far, is Soyeon and Yuqi. they are so beautiful. You can Just tell that Soyeon loves to rap. Her raps are very smooth and dont sound forced. And Yuqi is just so retty!! She caught my attention when i first saw the group.

If you have any more facts/info on the group and the girls, let me know! i would love to get to know the girls more!!!




im so sorry that i havent been posting anything lately.....ive been so busy and school is starting in a couple of days and i still dont even have any clothes yet for school. so please forgive me.



Also: this isnt related to the main post, but i wanted to ask. Should i start writing and putting my fanfiction on KpopSource? Ive been posting on Wattpad but thought you guys would like to read it. Let me know!
All I need to say is... RPM is your sig... I love you more every time I see you, such exquisite taste :sj_weary:

Also yea they are awesome, I'd recommend you just listen to their entire discography, the only thing I didn't like much in it was Uh-Oh! and even that was good actually. Also if you don't really enjoy Senorita... listen to it a couple of times... the vocals will get to you.

Besides that, watch this lol
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
In relation to your fanfic, never be afraid to post it!
:maheart:

As for (G)I-DLE in general, it's always nice to see more people get into them!

For idle content on KS, head over to the official thread!

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread