Appreciation I'VE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR 200 DAYS (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 7.41.38 PM.png

That's all I wanted to say, and I'm so proud of how much this forum has grown since then​
Congrats love!
You're like the 38th user lmao, been here since the beginning.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:llama_eyes:
but I'm older older than you
Doesn’t matter! All that matters is that my account says February twenty first, when you just have the measly twenty third :pandacop:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Doesn’t matter! All that matters is that my account says February twenty first, when you just have the measly twenty third :pandacop:
now compare my stats to yours
:llama_thug:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OH YOU WANNA GO
ITS ONLY BECAUSE IM A HARDWORKING CITIZEN WHO GOES TO BED ON TIME
OH YOU WANNA GO?
STILL STRAIGHT A'S, GOOD TEST SCORES, LOTS OF EXTRACURRICULARS, TUTORING, VOLUNTEERING, NETFLIX, AND KPS OVER HERE AND I'M STILL ALIVE! NOW EXCUSE ME BECAUSE I NEED TO EAT....BECAUSE I'M MORE HARDWORKING THEN YOU CAN DREAM OF!
:llama_tea:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
OH YOU WANNA GO?
STILL STRAIGHT A'S, GOOD TEST SCORES, LOTS OF EXTRACURRICULARS, TUTORING, VOLUNTEERING, NETFLIX, AND KPS OVER HERE AND I'M STILL ALIVE! NOW EXCUSE ME BECAUSE I NEED TO EAT....BECAUSE I'M MORE HARDWORKING THEN YOU CAN DREAM OF!
:llama_tea:
Ugly flexer next week you’ll be showing off your supreme t shirt
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread