I've changed my mind on ITZY:) (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I've listened to ITZY again, and they've grown on me!!! I didn't like them at first, but I guess that i just needed to listen to them a 2nd time:)

My bias so far, is either Yuna or Ryujin:)

My favorite song by them is Icy and Cherry:)


If you want to recommend some songs by them, please do!!!! And if you have anymore info i should know on the girls, let me know! I look forward to getting to know them better!!!




Also, i dyed my hair last night!!! Its almost the same color that Doyoung had when he had his dark-blue hair!!

 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread