Found I've completed Aespa rare now! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is my third rare set and 17th set overall! (18th if you count (G)I-dle, but I traded those away lol) Thank you so much to:

the Cards Team and @Abeamus for Karina rare,
@eclipsoul for Giselle rare,
the Cards Team again for Winter rare, and
@hottiesheral for Ningning rare!

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on aespa Rare!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,024
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz on completing aespa rare set, dimpled_sun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread