Found I've completed AleXa! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This was unexpected - I wasn't originally planning to collect her, but after I pulled two AleXa cards in a row (okay, not exactly in a row - but the first two I got were from the generator), I thought wtf I'll just collect them all. And then I started to stan her bc American Song Contest, so now it's justified! lol

Big thanks to:

@Yachii for #1 and #3,
the Cards Team for #2 and #5, and
@LoveYooShaSha for #4!

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on AleXa!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz on completing AleXa solo set SunnyYeonnie (im glad to be of some small help)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread