- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
did Koe pull Soojin yesterday iirc it was the last card u neededThank you!
![]()
Omg such a cute set!! Congrats![]()
wooohooo congrats!!!
Cheer guys!Congrats![]()
Thank you!congrats cal!!![]()
![]()
![]()
KOE had Soojin for a while (I believe one of the first rares he pulled).did Koe pull Soojin yesterday iirc it was the last card u needed
Indeed. It was a costly set though. I gave up Irene Rare, Siyeon Rare and a couple of SNSD cards (which went to you) for this set lmao.Woah u were quick!![]()
such a pretty set, congrats <3
Thanks!Congrats on completing them![]()
Thanks! lolCongratz, now the way is clear for me to collect this GIDLE rare set with less competition, after/while collecting my priority rares, ofc : (where r u Rare Rosé?)![]()
Indeed. Thank you!omg such a beautiful set, congrats![]()
I know right!I love the set!