Appreciation I've completed my Gfriend card set! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Oh my god Yerin's is the best. So cute!

Finally a cute representative card.

No offense, but as a cute stan there's a serious lack of cute representation.

Everyone's always so "I'm a bad boy/girl" in their pictures.

Yerin is smiling!!!!

:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Congrats :sanapray:
Hopefully I complete Loona soon so I can thank you for Heejin and Jinsoul :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats :sanapray:
Hopefully I complete Loona soon so I can thank you for Heejin and Jinsoul :lisalaugh:
Only 3 more cards for you to get.

I need 1. Let's race!
:jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread