- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
Well, i finally watched the Blue Flame MV and.....................i loved it. I love it when i first listened to it! Its just so beautiful and is definetley my favorite song by them! I even added the album to my christmas list!(so my mom knows what to buy us for christmas XD) The song was a bop all the way!
Why the hell did they think it was ok to have MoonBin wearing NO SHIRT?!!! It's not ok....i was biased wrecked ok?! All of them wrecked me! I'm trying to stay loyal to JinJin >:( He looked good as well omg.
Eunwoo was amazing, Sanha was amazing...........dude, the part towards the end, MJ's part......wrecked. Astro is now one of my ult groups!
If you were wondering, my bias in ASTRO(originally-_-) is JinJin and MJ, but at this point i don't know anymore*cries in corner*
Anyway, enough of me. I just needed to say that Blue Flame was lit(no pun intended) and you guys need to stream it! Stream Blue Flame!
Bye bye! Have a good day/night!
Why the hell did they think it was ok to have MoonBin wearing NO SHIRT?!!! It's not ok....i was biased wrecked ok?! All of them wrecked me! I'm trying to stay loyal to JinJin >:( He looked good as well omg.
Eunwoo was amazing, Sanha was amazing...........dude, the part towards the end, MJ's part......wrecked. Astro is now one of my ult groups!
If you were wondering, my bias in ASTRO(originally-_-) is JinJin and MJ, but at this point i don't know anymore*cries in corner*
Anyway, enough of me. I just needed to say that Blue Flame was lit(no pun intended) and you guys need to stream it! Stream Blue Flame!
Bye bye! Have a good day/night!