I’ve decided to make an ornament (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My dad got a new 3D printer and it’s a nice one so I decided to try designing and printing on it :rosedance: Im making a2 part ornament, the top will be a present with the names of all my family members an pets (the present will be red and names will be in green). The bottom part will be a birdhouse type thing with my cat and dog inside (credit to @Nina for the idea). I’m still debating between whether make them in one part of 3, though I’m leaning towards 3 because I can get all the colors that way (birdhouse color, black, tan, pink, yellow, and white), whereas with one part I could do all the colors. I’ve never used to program before so that was fun:haylul: I’ll show the final if/when I finish it, not the top part but the bottom
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm excited to see how it will look
But we've seen your art and they're always looking fantastic :maheart: :sakUwu:
It’ll be a very different type of art, but hopefully it turns out good :sanapray:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am gonna like the end result I am sure
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread