New MV IVE 아이브 'EITHER WAY' (1 Viewer)

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,111
Reactions Received
59,269
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,215
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
watching this felt very much like i was watching a coming-of-age movie, im impressed by their acting and even more so by their vocals. the lyrics of the song are so meaningful too :shockedcover:
ikr the lyrics are so deep! they have evolved! :pandaangel:

also, turns out it's a wig! :nakypog:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,794
Reactions Received
44,450
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,901
yeah I think the same!

All of IVEs previous releases were super exciting, so a slower song like this is kinda unexpected. But I like the exciting songs more! So hoping off the record and baddie are more in line with the previous songs :catsip:
I was so wrong. Remember I said I'll probably like Either Way the most. Now I'm starting to feel maybe this is not my fave of the album :pepechill:
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,167
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
I cannot even imagine you using the word adore! When did you say that last time about a song??:passcodea:
well people that constantly rate songs highly are just sus...not every song is a 9 or 10 and if they one standards are probably too high

last time?

LSFM - Between you, me and the lamppost



for IVE though - LD, Kitsh and I am (to a slightly less extent)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,810
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
well people that constantly rate songs highly are just sus...not every song is a 9 or 10 and if they one standards are probably too high

last time?

LSFM - Between you, me and the lamppost



for IVE though - LD, Kitsh and I am (to a slightly less extent)
:passcodea:

I wish I rememberd your great praise for IVE! :dubuthink:

I love that lampost song too! Its so beautiful :catsip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,167
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
:passcodea:

I wish I rememberd your great praise for IVE! :dubuthink:

I love that lampost song too! Its so beautiful :catsip:
but that's the thing I don't lol at least not publicly
I mean I'm one of those people that can enjoy my fav in peace and quite of my own home
the most you'll read is nice or interesting lol

I'm always of the opinion that

the silent majority is often drowned out by the vocal majority...

I don't need to constantly gush about my favs and how amazing they are or how talented they are or anything
I also don't need to say OMG my favs are better than yours...
I listen to their music and watch their content - I'm a fan and I'm content with that...
(I'm like that with all my favs not just IVE lol)

best LSFM song for me...

what's your fav ive song?
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,810
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
but that's the thing I don't lol at least not publicly
I mean I'm one of those people that can enjoy my fav in peace and quite of my own home
the most you'll read is nice or interesting lol

I'm always of the opinion that

the silent majority is often drowned out by the vocal majority...

I don't need to constantly gush about my favs and how amazing they are or how talented they are or anything
I also don't need to say OMG my favs are better than yours...
I listen to their music and watch their content - I'm a fan and I'm content with that...
(I'm like that with all my favs not just IVE lol)

best LSFM song for me...

what's your fav ive song?
see! It lets you come off as a grumpy person if you never praise anything! Thats why I got surprised to see you actually liking something!

Also its not nessecary to shade other groups, to praise your faves!

I AM or KITSCH, I can never really decide!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread