New MV IVE 아이브 'EITHER WAY' (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,167
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
see! It lets you come off as a grumpy person if you never praise anything! Thats why I got surprised to see you actually liking something!

Also its not nessecary to shade other groups, to praise your faves!

I AM or KITSCH, I can never really decide!
you do realise I'm a happy go lucky person - much like the person in your DP lol
I just joke around with people since that's the bloody purpose of a forum...

of course but some people especially on certain forms of social media are very loud and out about it...which is why I say they are the minority but they are the loudest and give the rest of the fandom/kpop a bad name

kitsch > i am (personally lol)
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,810
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
you do realise I'm a happy go lucky person - much like the person in your DP lol
I just joke around with people since that's the bloody purpose of a forum...

of course but some people especially on certain forms of social media are very loud and out about it...which is why I say they are the minority but they are the loudest and give the rest of the fandom/kpop a bad name

kitsch > i am (personally lol)
I'm afraid because of your relcutance to show off any joy as you just described, combined with the lack of any layout, it does not come of as happy go lucky :llama_blush:

Well I'm not sure what your point is, because some people act in a bad way, you limit yourself to saying nice and interesting? tbh I do not get it!

I can live with that! :pandatea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,167
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
I'm afraid because of your relcutance to show off any joy as you just described, combined with the lack of any layout, it does not come of as happy go lucky :llama_blush:

Well I'm not sure what your point is, because some people act in a bad way, you limit yourself to saying nice and interesting? tbh I do not get it!

I can live with that! :pandatea:
I dunno my friend but I think those who've know me longer and like my style of humour would say I'm pretty happy go lucky lol

no I'm saying I'm part of the SILENT majority - that is I don't show my "support" for my favs even though I do (in private)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,810
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
I dunno my friend but I think those who've know me longer and like my style of humour would say I'm pretty happy go lucky lol

no I'm saying I'm part of the SILENT majority - that is I don't show my "support" for my favs even though I do (in private)
yeah I've noticed that others have a different opinion, but I do not know you for so long yet! I will only accept you as a happy go lucky, if you proof your happiness :pepesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,167
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
yeah I've noticed that others have a different opinion, but I do not know you for so long yet! I will only accept you as a happy go lucky, if you proof your happiness :pepesmug:
how about this then - do you enjoy my particular brand of humour? I guess that's the most important question - for those that day they tend to "like me more???" for those that don't they tend to like me less
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,167
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
Sometimes :hmmm:
that's fine no biggie
sometimes it lands and other times it doesn't ... but at least you're more aware of that's who I am...
I make fun of those I consider my friends and in return they do the same to me
I also make fun of my favs and their particularities and personalities (at least what I see on camera)
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,810
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
that's fine no biggie
sometimes it lands and other times it doesn't ... but at least you're more aware of that's who I am...
I make fun of those I consider my friends and in return they do the same to me
I also make fun of my favs and their particularities and personalities (at least what I see on camera)
So that is who I am :sing:

As long as you don't make fun of Moguri, its all good! :frogsiren:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
yeah I think the same!

All of IVEs previous releases were super exciting, so a slower song like this is kinda unexpected. But I like the exciting songs more! So hoping off the record and baddie are more in line with the previous songs :catsip:
I agree 👍 :chill:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread