Teaser IVE EP <Looks Can Kill> HERO IN EVERYWHERE (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,929
Reactions Received
44,633
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,749
I love it love it love it!!! I dont know the exact message yet but I think its something along the lines of heroes are just every day people or maybe you dont need to be able to do super hero things to be a hero :shycat:

Poor Liz, even as a super hero you have to mop to make enough for a living in. Today's economy.

And they really gave Gaeul the tallest heels:haylul: but she looks so good
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,475
Reactions Received
13,726
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
:passcodea::passcodea::passcodea: very wild

This reminds me more of the promotion style used for KiiiKiii, honestly it's good they apply those tactics for IVE too, it's really fun :pepelgbt:

Also they look even taller than normal in those videos somehow :passcodea: especially Wonyoung!!
They definitely do look taller :worry:
I didn't think that was possible
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread