- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,588
- Reactions Received
- 59,535
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 494,974
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
really, for some reason I saw I AMOh we are so back!
It looks like the concept might be similar to Bang Bang?
Hm I think that's wishful thinkingreally, for some reason I saw I AMOr it's just my wishful thinking
Hm I think that's wishful thinking
As much as I loved the Bang Bang concept, I really loved I AM and LOVE DIVE's concept
?????Guess I don't need to do a Liz a day anymore, came sooner than I thought
Now drop them pictures I want to set my wives
See, I hated swipe?????
set your wives????
the lack of opposable thumbs is a big problem huh?See, I hated swipe![]()
Thumbs are to slow and not having tactile keys making using the thumbs much slower than swiping.the lack of opposable thumbs is a big problem huh?