- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't want to stan a YG group...
But they are cute...
and I need a cute BG in my life....
And they are cute and seem amazing and I wanna get to know them and Asahi is so beautiful with such an amazing voice and Mashiho's smile is EVERYTHING....
BUT I DON'T WANT TO STAN A YG GROUP!
But they are cute...
and I need a cute BG in my life....
And they are cute and seem amazing and I wanna get to know them and Asahi is so beautiful with such an amazing voice and Mashiho's smile is EVERYTHING....
BUT I DON'T WANT TO STAN A YG GROUP!