18+ Ive fallen in love with TXT's Yeonjun! (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male


No clue what happened. But I was watching Itzy fancams on YouTube and got distracted by two cats fighting outside my window and when I came back to my room a fancam of Yeonjun was playing and I was SMITTEN. The way this boy was moving his hips and the way he was intensely starring into my eyes....This is kind of embarrassing actually but anyway.

I swear I'm not gay (least I don't think I am) and I know he's too young for me but Yeonjun can get it anytime he wants.
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
*CLAP* IT A MOOD trust me i not attracted to girls but some girl just makes me feel a way like changha leg *-* yesssssssssssssssss
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
AANNNNNDDDD....

Cured.

Lol this thread was apart of a forum game a while back. One of the tasks was to make a thread about a fake new bias (or something like that. Can't remember for sure).
I figured it was some kind of joke lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread