I've finally changed my aesthetic after 3 months (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I still wanted to keep and anime style layout, so I choose Kokomi from Genshin Impact this time. She's such a pretty character :sanapray:

My badges need to be adjusted a bit but eh.. I'm too lazy to deal with it right now :bobross:

Anyways, do you like my new aesthetic? :sakUwu:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I still wanted to keep and anime style layout, so I choose Kokomi from Genshin Impact this time. She's such a pretty character :sanapray:

My badges need to be adjusted a bit but eh.. I'm too lazy to deal with it right now :bobross:

Anyways, do you like my new aesthetic? :sakUwu:
it looks cute.(tho idk much abt GI, is it a game rather than an anime?

Also when does this snow stuff on our dp's go away :wimwim:
i just noticed we can disable holiday deco in our profile settings. since there's no snow in the tropics/where i am, i think ill keep it on(if it doesnt go away by itself on 1st january(n i rmbr) ill disable holiday deco for myself then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I also wonder...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread