I've finally passed the 900 card crew! (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,077
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Let me know if you go again :tencreep: Don’t go to a place where I can’t reach ya anymore! It’s no fun if you have like 20+ cards when I come back.:peperain::scree:
I’m going away twice in October :uwu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
cardless is only one facete of selfmate
remove your sig
remove your dp
and go completely

My Love for Lee Joo-won and Momoland knows no boundaries. Even in the Kpop afterlife! So yeah, that won't happen my Lord! Just be glad that I'm cloning your card ways! lmaooo
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am not even a 100 past LOL :taesip:
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
My Love for Lee Joo-won and Momoland knows no boundaries. Even in the Kpop afterlife! So yeah, that won't happen my Lord! Just be glad that I'm cloning your card ways! lmaooo
your love for JOOE >>>> that of LSM???
wow...I guess I'm now like what fifth in nyaz' heirachy???

I assume:

1. and 2. mother and father
3. your boyfriend
4. JOOE
5. Selfmate????
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
your love for JOOE >>>> that of LSM???
wow...I guess I'm now like what fifth in nyaz' heirachy???

I assume:

1. and 2. mother and father
3. your boyfriend
4. JOOE
5. Selfmate????
actually.......

5. HardcoreBlink
6. Selfmate

but hey, beggars can't be choosers! LMAOOO You're in my Top 10 my Lord!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
actually.......

5. HardcoreBlink
6. Selfmate

but hey, beggars can't be choosers! LMAOOO You're in my Top 10 my Lord!
*cough cough*
I've always said my ego needs to be curbed A LITTLE but below hardy???? wow...I gotta work harder???

on the other hand 1-4 being roughly accurate - interesting
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
Its his best friend lollllll How convenient! :lisalaugh:
....and if you tell him about this, i'll hunt you down under and chop you up to little pieces! :shamesica: JK about that part, of course!
how quaint...what you and your gym instructor and your bf do in privacy of the gym is none of my business!!!

I swear to the kpop gods by all that is SM Entertainment I will refrain from telling your gym instructor about your bf - you have my word and if you can't LSM's word now then who can you trust!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
how quaint...what you and your gym instructor and your bf do in privacy of the gym is none of my business!!!

I swear to the kpop gods by all that is SM Entertainment I will refrain from telling your gym instructor about your bf - you have my word and if you can't LSM's word now then who can you trust!!!
....as long as you don't swear on all that is MLD Entertainment, we cool! lmaooo
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,122
Reactions Received
46,784
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,019
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't even break 600. I mean, I have over 500 now, but that's including logos and specials lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread