- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,468
- Reactions Received
- 55,202
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,820
I forgot what your original claim wasI can't focus on the subs...Gaeul look so dreamy here it's distracting. Gaeul always has this really deep focus stare with her eyes when she's like evaluating something
At 1:06 you can see how quickly her gaze shifts, it's so attractive and then she compliments herself lol
![]()
I feel she's like Nayeon but more discrete, she secretly loves herself
She is so focused on herself, I love it
Her fancam getting the least views is an injustice to this world
@Moguri OMG I FOUND I! It wasn't dreaming. Around 4:55. she talks about the "hot hot hot" part. I got the context wrong, i think she was talking about adding it on the fanchant.
I said did you know it was Gaeuls idea to add the hot hot hot animation to the video.I forgot what your original claim was![]()
oh okay got it, yeah guess you were right thenI said did you know it was Gaeuls idea to add the hot hot hot animation to the video.
But there was no hot hot hot in the MV so I was questioning did I dream it? I swear I saw hot hot hot animation....but it was from this clip that I saw it![]()
More importantly I wasn't crazy, I was really questioning my memoryoh okay got it, yeah guess you were right then![]()
More importantly I wasn't crazy, I was really questioning my memory![]()