- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
TRADING:
LOOKING FOR:
TXT Beomgyu & Taehyun
Stray Kids Bang Chan, Lee Know, Han, or Hyunjin
BTS Jungkook & Suga
TWICE Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina, or Jihyo
ATEEZ (valentines or original) everyone except Yeosang for the original and everyone execpt San and Yeosang for the valentines
I would also accept any Dreamcatcher or Everglow card that @catqirljooe doesn't have cuz I still owe her one
Other offers will be considered
Thank you!

LOOKING FOR:
TXT Beomgyu & Taehyun
Stray Kids Bang Chan, Lee Know, Han, or Hyunjin
BTS Jungkook & Suga
TWICE Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina, or Jihyo
ATEEZ (valentines or original) everyone except Yeosang for the original and everyone execpt San and Yeosang for the valentines
I would also accept any Dreamcatcher or Everglow card that @catqirljooe doesn't have cuz I still owe her one
Other offers will be considered
Thank you!
Last edited: