I’ve got a new soty ig (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Goodbye Heartless, good bye Kitsch, and welcome I Am :sanapray: its actually kind of crazy for me to like a gg song this much, let along as a follow up to another song I love :jisoosmh: Well see which ends up lasting, I might get sick of I Am, who knows :coronawimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Heartless is not a IVE song :pepelook: (by which group is it?)

Since you read my thread about Wonyoung being the chosen one you are hooked :llama_laugh:
Heartless is by Key :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,457
Reactions Received
39,085
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,760
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So you're thinking they will all jump from airplanes without parachutes :susPepe:
I will lick the toes of the CEO of any company that will allow a group of their idols to do a solo parachute jump out of an airplane. It'll never happen. Especially from Starship. :pepesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Goodbye Heartless, good bye Kitsch, and welcome I Am :sanapray: its actually kind of crazy for me to like a gg song this much, let along as a follow up to another song I love :jisoosmh: Well see which ends up lasting, I might get sick of I Am, who knows :coronawimwim:
I love 'I AM' :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread