- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
I thought everyone could see everyone’s past names![]()
Day, also known as Maze/Daiisy/alluring. I, a nobody around here can do it. How?Only us sith lords could do it @Vikki .![]()
I've also disabled viewing the name history on my profile; so, yes, it can be changed in the Settings.I thought everyone could see everyone’s past names![]()
I am shockedWHERE IS @Day ’S CROWN?! WE NEED TO GIVE HER ONE FOR BEING THE QUEEN SHE IS
A day worthy of praiseI am shockedI'm but a simple day
so you must be a Sunday! lolA day worthy of praise
Sounds like rap lyrics.We have a Good @/DAY![]()
![]()