I’ve got nothing to do else so… (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Actually that’s a lie
But let’s get to know me better !
839EAA64-6652-4BF9-8681-A3FE40E2067A.jpeg

I have no idea who to credit bc this has been the biggest trend on KPS since the Buddy Meter so i forget who started this. My apologies to the original creator😅
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Hmm good question! I think I will just catch up on some work I’ve been neglecting or maybe finish a project I’ve been doing in my free time the last few days 😊Nothing exciting planned :haylul:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Soogi

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
5 and 17
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread