- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
It was really hard okThis doesn't look very challenging![]()
I guess the challenge is being able to look this cute while doing itIt was really hard ok![]()
You make it sound like they are doing something horribleI guess the challenge is being able to look this cute while doing it![]()
What?! how?You make it sound like they are doing something horrible![]()
after thinking long and hard what you could be possible have meant.. I concluded its "fitting all those egos"The challenge is fitting on those Ego's in such a small camera shot.I think I'm about to get some hate...
They are cute though.
I don't know, now I'm confused tooWhat?! how?![]()
This thread has proven to be quite the challengeI don't know, now I'm confused too![]()
I hope we will learn from this and master future challenges more easily!This thread has proven to be quite the challenge![]()