@Dive
won_young Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 327 Reactions Received 428 Location Drama Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,428 Fandom Dive Gender Female Pronouns she/her 25 April 2023 #1 @Dive Reactions: StirFriedPanda, Yerichu and Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,000 Reactions Received 98,721 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,289 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 25 April 2023 #2 I already miss them doing a new performance every day Also I noticed they do a lot of ending fairies with all 5 members
I already miss them doing a new performance every day Also I noticed they do a lot of ending fairies with all 5 members
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,373 Reactions Received 36,644 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,088 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 25 April 2023 #3 Spectacular
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,440 Reactions Received 39,052 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,658 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 25 April 2023 #4 I just forced everyone in the lunch room to listen to them. I bet I don't get a single thank you...