@Dive
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,350 Reactions Received 59,387 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,683 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 13 July 2023 #1 @Dive Reactions: Selfmate, motorp77 and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,875 Reactions Received 44,550 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,394 13 July 2023 #2 What a bop Reactions: Moguri and kimsguardian
motorp77 numbers are everything . Joined 22 June 2023 Messages 8,077 Reactions Received 9,257 Location not great Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,905 13 July 2023 #3 as expected it's really good Reactions: Moguri and kimsguardian
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,142 Reactions Received 98,942 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,281 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 14 July 2023 #4 its a bit slower than I exepcted it based on the Teaser, but still really nice Reactions: kimsguardian
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,310 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 14 July 2023 #5 I gave it a listen and I like it Reactions: kimsguardian