@Dive
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,362 Reactions Received 59,409 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,750 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 17 April 2023 #1 @Dive Reactions: Yelena_Belova, Moguri, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 17 April 2023 #2 I was just commenting on how much I love KITSCH Reactions: Yelena_Belova, Moguri, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 17 April 2023 #3 Nice video Reactions: Yelena_Belova, Moguri, kimsguardian and 1 other person
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,145 Reactions Received 98,960 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,031 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 18 April 2023 #4 This is so cool I like those outfits I was always wondering why they did not release it during KITSCHs pre-release era, was the choreo supposed to be secret until the music shows..? Also Rei omg its such a tragedy she cannot take part in the comeback, just look at how cool she is Reactions: kimsguardian and Yelena_Belova
This is so cool I like those outfits I was always wondering why they did not release it during KITSCHs pre-release era, was the choreo supposed to be secret until the music shows..? Also Rei omg its such a tragedy she cannot take part in the comeback, just look at how cool she is
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 18 April 2023 #5 The video is so beautiful, I love it! Reactions: Moguri