@Dive
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,362 Reactions Received 59,412 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,750 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 16 April 2023 #1 @Dive Reactions: Moguri and Yerichu
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 16 April 2023 #2 Way to Go IVE Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,145 Reactions Received 98,960 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,031 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 17 April 2023 #3 Wow loved it! This stage stuff was my favorite so far, I love those outifts and the devil heart stage is so cool Also I already had the impression with the previous music shows, but not as clear as here.. they sang everything live??
Wow loved it! This stage stuff was my favorite so far, I love those outifts and the devil heart stage is so cool Also I already had the impression with the previous music shows, but not as clear as here.. they sang everything live??