Performance IVE (아이브) - 'Kitsch'+'I AM' [Comeback Stage] | MCountdown 230413 (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,145
Reactions Received
98,960
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,031
Ship
Wreck
Seing them perform without Rei breaks my little heart, especially KITSCH, but I know its for the best :yolk:

Funny they gave the rap parts too Baby Leeseo :llama_squish:I think she is way to cute for this :llama_blush: Gauel (and Rei too ofc) on the other hand are so super cool! Especially Gauels part in I AM hits so hard in the M/V version already, but on stage its even cooler,loved it :wonwooglasses:

Anways super nice performances! I'm really looking forward to the next ones, when they will show new outfits :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread