- Joined
- 5 November 2025
- Messages
- 8,300
- Reactions Received
- 13,451
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 82,255
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
she went to the past live hyptonist with a princess wand and was super upset she was not a princess in her past life, that was like 2 weeks agoI'll be honest, she don't liked that comfy doing it. I feel Leeseo it's not like the super cutesy type![]()
You can be a princess and not be super cutesy. Take princess Jasmine for example, force and powerful, not the cutesy typeshe went to the past live hyptonist with a princess wand and was super upset she was not a princess in her past life, that was like 2 weeks ago![]()
Leeseo is the super cutesy type what are you talking aboutI'll be honest, she don't liked that comfy doing it. I feel Leeseo it's not like the super cutesy type![]()
I mean like the acting cutesy. It's easier to just put on cutesy stuff. But like only certain idols can go like all out comfortable with it like Rei and SullyoonLeeseo is the super cutesy type what are you talking about
![]()
Hmmm I seeI mean like the acting cutesy. It's easier to just put on cutesy stuff. But like only certain idols can go like all out comfortable with it like Rei and Sullyoon![]()
You can be a princess and not be super cutesy. Take princess Jasmine for example, force and powerful, not the cutesy type![]()
Hmmm I see
You do have a point, Leeseo seems to be indecisive recently about her cuteness levels.
She said she's an adult and she wants to show a more mature side, but then again, Moguri brings up the princess reincarnation episode
You'll have to visit her bathtub and ask her
Okay Moguri I won'tplease don't give him strange ideas...
Her natural persona is very cute, but because she just became an adult recently, she maybe wants to surpress that side a bit, but she will ultimately fail as the other members still treat her like a baby and the hyptonist episode showed she still is![]()
Don't say the bath thing, you'll get me cancelledHmmm I see
You do have a point, Leeseo seems to be indecisive recently about her cuteness levels.
She said she's an adult and she wants to show a more mature side, but then again, Moguri brings up the princess reincarnation episode
You'll have to visit her bathtub and ask her
Gaeul is very much in her cute eraDon't say the bath thing, you'll get me cancelled
Sometimes idols open up to it as they do it more because I can imagine its very cringey to do and its not for everyone. Like Gaeul was kinda similar at first but shes been following Rei alot and being part of her challenges and she seems much more comfortable with it now![]()
Don't say the bath thing, you'll get me cancelled
Sometimes idols open up to it as they do it more because I can imagine its very cringey to do and its not for everyone. Like Gaeul was kinda similar at first but shes been following Rei alot and being part of her challenges and she seems much more comfortable with it now![]()
Gaeul is just more shy, but based on her preferences and interviews, she always loved cute things just as much as Rei!Gaeul is very much in her cute era![]()