- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,802
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
The last wave challenge?! Who knows! Enjoy the cute Maknae of IVE 
@Dive
@Dive
Lazy post, she's cute, and I still haven't heard the entire song.The last wave challenge?! Who knows! Enjoy the cute Maknae of IVE
@Dive
btw if you believe you can harass me with this, I do not disagree with this kind of threads being lazyLazy post, she's cute, and I still haven't heard the entire song.![]()
I can't argue that this is a good lazy thread.btw if you believe you can harass me with this, I do not disagree with this kind of threads being lazy![]()
no commentI can't argue that this is a good lazy thread.I keep hearing snippits of the song and I don't like what I'm hearing from the song. Is it just me?
You don't like it either!?no comment![]()
HEY! I said no comment!You don't like it either!?![]()
HEY! I said no comment!![]()
the little waves are the cutestAnd finally, little wave![]()
stop making things up!!!!!!I've superfan Moguri not liking an IVE song...
![]()