Appreciation IVE Liz, welcome to my bias list! <3 (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Dive I just watched IVE's shoot for S Cawaii, and I'm not even kidding - that girl has charm, charisma, character, and ofc talent and good looks! I also LOVE her nickname Cheese Cat! lol

So with all that being said, who's YOUR IVE bias?
 
Joined
20 March 2022
Messages
27
Reactions Received
19
Website
tdoong.godaddysites.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Pronouns
themself/themselve
Wonyoungie,
At first I thought Liz is gonna be my bias and Wonyoung is my bw the time when I check out Eleven, but when I explore Ive and Izone more I start getting more into wonyoung and so it Wonyoungie and yes Liz is a total comedian and her dimple and voice is everything and love the potato song queen. :icgyu:
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
congrats!!
liz is so lovable, im having such a hard time deciding a bias negl :jenniecry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread