- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
all feeling. everything. all i feel is pain
so um...yeah
so um...yeah
I know :(remember the song I showed you? "one day what's lost can be found" <3
I dwell in the past too. Too much turmoil and failings.
Your past doesn't define you. It's what you do now that defines you imo.
You know, I once found a quote that rang so true right then, and it still rings true. It says "all the advise that you have ever given is for you to listen". I know you are a shine of light here on KPS, so I think you could be so even for yourself. The quote below is from yourself (boldface mine). You were right. If something is a constant in this universe is change. Nothing stays the same; everything changes. If you are at such a low in your life; then it's more likely for it to get better.i'm really trying guys. i'm just so tired. it's such a battle
Life is tiring. Things are hard. I understand that. But things will get better. I promise. If you ever need anything, you can message me. Don't be afraid to reach out for help. You are enough. You are perfect how you are. I love you ♡
![]()
Yeah in a slump. For depression blues sigh and yep I will.![]()
is Petra unhappy again. Go put those gloomy feelings into poems you like to write.