@Dive
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,111 Reactions Received 59,267 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,215 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo Friday at 11:31 AM #1 @Dive Reactions: Selfmate, Snailmin and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,794 Reactions Received 44,435 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,901 Friday at 1:51 PM #2 Didn't know Liz was so good at hacky all I wish Liz showed Leeseo the cuter version I had high expectations from Rei explaining it and all but turns out she was worse than Gaeul Is Liz just good at everything lol I had to replay the Gaeul hop like 10 times it's so cute wtf Reactions: kimsguardian
Didn't know Liz was so good at hacky all I wish Liz showed Leeseo the cuter version I had high expectations from Rei explaining it and all but turns out she was worse than Gaeul Is Liz just good at everything lol I had to replay the Gaeul hop like 10 times it's so cute wtf
Snailmin Joined 8 November 2025 Messages 3,548 Reactions Received 4,671 Location Stay ville Cards View Profile KS Coins 15,598 Fandom Multistan Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @MoonKissed Friday at 1:59 PM #3 Lovely! Reactions: kimsguardian
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,151 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 Friday at 8:31 PM #4 nice Reactions: kimsguardian
TrinityJade . Joined 5 November 2025 Messages 8,344 Reactions Received 13,520 Location in the line for freshly baked bread <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 83,067 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @PrincessChohee Wreck @Harmony_Starz Saturday at 12:18 AM #5 Liz is so good at gonggi its amazing! Last edited: Saturday at 1:02 AM Reactions: kimsguardian