@Dive
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,362 Reactions Received 59,409 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,750 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 29 April 2023 #1 @Dive Reactions: Moguri and Yerichu
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 29 April 2023 #2 interesting Reactions: Moguri and kimsguardian
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 29 April 2023 #3 Cute Reactions: Moguri and kimsguardian
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,145 Reactions Received 98,960 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,031 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 2 May 2023 #4 They took a few scences with devil horns on, but I think none of them made it into the final video? Also that entire scence with the towels Also I love Leeseos facial expressions, did someone catch her at the end? I can't with her Reactions: kimsguardian
They took a few scences with devil horns on, but I think none of them made it into the final video? Also that entire scence with the towels Also I love Leeseos facial expressions, did someone catch her at the end? I can't with her