I’ve never been more hurt ... (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’ve never felt more hurt these past few day...
I’ve been friends with these group of girls . So there 3 other girls and I . Girl A and B went to lunch without me yesterday and I only found out through social media . Girl C moved out of town last year but she invited me to go to a concert today... I gave her money so she can buy our tickets . But Girl C said it was sold out and gave me back the money.

Today I see her at the concert ...My best friend isn’t responding to my snaps even though I see her on Snapchat .

Is there something wrong with me? Why is everyone excluding me. I’m so hurt and I’ve never felt so lonely ...

My “time of the month” isn’t helping with my emotions either
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
try and talk to them about the topic! but what they did to you is terrible and it just shows that they don’t appreciate you, confront them about it
I not really a confrontational person well with people I know at least . But I did already ignore Girl C snaps
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sometimes we come across people that we just won't be friends with, it just doesn't happen sometimes? I am very sorry that this happens to you now, but talk to them about it maybe it will make your point clear? And if you don't wanna do that just make new friends I know it sounds easy when it's said but sadly that's the best thing to do you shouldn't feel bad because of other people specially when you never did something wrong you know? Just let them be... It is not your fault; You will find better people believe it
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh no :/ you really don’t deserve that. I think confronting them all about what happened would be the best no matter how difficult it would be
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Confronting isn't easy but necessary sometimes. And it doesn't have to be aggressive, you can just be direct and non-hostile at the same time. Maybe you'll get a genuine response, no response, or an obviously fake answer. Either way it will clear up doubts and help you reach a decision.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I get that feeling, there was one similar time for me, I don't think my friend really thought it out like that though like didn't meant to exclude me but didn't think it from my perspect.

In other hand there was time I and my friend also accidentantly excluded one of our friends. Like we went to see movie together, nth weird, but we had another friend who used to go seeing movies together as three a lot back then. And I'm not sure what happened like why we didn't invite her and ask if she would want to see that movie as well with us, but when she realized we had done that plans without her she commented to it being pretty hurt. But again it wasn't our intention to exclude her from our group, sometimes you just don't think of others and might end up hurting them without meaning to.

That might be one explanation on your situation as well, well with one of those cases as well.

Of course if you constantly will get ignored and disregarded it will keep hurting you. For this reason it might be best to confront them, just think what to say before so it doesn't escalate for some reason. I think it's better cause two ways it would go is either they get to know your point and apologize and try to change their behavior or they get the know your point and don't like it and want to exclude you more.. I kinda don't want to confront people either and i hate to feel that i'm bothering or annoying others, but then when I do i have I had both of those outcomes and you kinda see who are good to you with that too and who is just going to keep hurting you. Like one of outcome for me was this person I used to hang out a lot outright say we aren't friends which hurt, but also finally gave me reason to cut her out of my life instead of desperately trying to hold on to fake friendship.

Idk, maybe this makes some sense? I hope ^^; So umm I wouldn''t automatically think worst case scenario, but if it happens a lot with these people it's worth to bring up.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ok this angers me... and trust me, I know this feels horrible - being pushed aside, being rejected like you're trash.. especially by people who are supposed to be your friends or anyone who is supposed to care.. but listen, I don't think this has much to do with you. You're a sweetheart and people often mistake kindness for weakness and mistreat beautiful souls like you... ofc I can't know for sure, so I do advise you to talk to them, but if you say that's too much for you, maybe it's best to just let them go and move on. Maybe stop contacting them and stop looking at social media... if they want you, they will be the ones to reach out to you, but it seems like they don't care at all. I mean, they're not even bothering to cover anything up... You don't need anyone who mistreats you, there will definitely be people who will see your beauty and cherish you, sooner or later... what matters is to remember that there's nothing at all wrong with you and that you don't need these kind of people in your life. You can talk to me anytime <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread