- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I'm starting to miss your hiatus alreadyEverflow?
Sounds like a terrible tampon name
I'm starting to miss your hiatus alreadyEverflow?
Sounds like a terrible tampon name
I'm starting to miss your hiatus already![]()
I love Dont know what to do ;pDon't Know What to Do
Whoever's streaming it should probably become bffs with me![]()
Yes, my fav song from the album, alongside Kick ItI love Dont know what to do ;p
I like KTL at the moment but i bet down the road DKWTD will be my most played.Yes, my fav song from the album, alongside Kick It![]()
:nosejoo:HOPE NOT IS THE BEST GET OUT
A soulless monster would say that:nosejoo:
I'd even take D4 remix over it![]()
Indeed it does, though I missed the Whatcha gonna do and Ttagawa ttagawa fire parts that weren't includedA soulless monster would say that
tho the remix does drop hard
I have a random theory.Indeed it does, though I missed the Whatcha gonna do and Ttagawa ttagawa fire parts that weren't included
Otherwise it'd be perfect.
Also I noticed there wasn't much rap in general this time, they made JenLisa sing for most of their parts too, across all songs.
But their rapping in general is what brought so many fansI have a random theory.
They mentioned in an interview how they're kind of nervous because they know that rapping is part of the Hip Hop culture and they don't want to offend the US etc. So maybe they cut back on the rap to ease into the market with less possible hiccups?
I definitely agree. I don't think it would have had a bad reception but maybe they're just playing it safe for their first US debut. And they topped iTunes chart so it's working out so far for themBut their rapping in general is what brought so many fansAnd I mean D4 was their biggest comeback and Jennie rap is basically the highlight
But if they mentioned that, then its possible, but I don't think fans would be offended. However with more publicity, you never know where criticism could come from.
This album and everything around it does seem to be more i-fan centered. I do like that we get to hear more of Jennie and esp. Lisa showcasing their vocal abilities this time round, I just wish they also included 1-2 songs that were more rap heavy to have a nice balance.
Don't Know What to Do
Whoever's streaming it should probably become bffs with me![]()
You're full of taste listening to the RV collab too. I have been alternating between BP & RV the whole morning. I feel so blessed.The people in this forum are full of taste.![]()
I just listened to the RV collab and it was good. So was BP's comeback. These queens have amazed me.You're full of taste listening to the RV collab too. I have been alternating between BP & RV the whole morning. I feel so blessed.![]()