I've never been more proud of KPS (3 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,976
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I tried streaming just Kill This Love n BP songs this morning after watching the mv but free Spotify gives lot of other songs.
Still love Kill This Love n Kick It.
:llama_lovely::llama_squish::llama_noooo::llama_thug::llama_laugh::llama_uwu:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This album really is great :maheart:
I am currently listening to it and I really am enjoying my morning right now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread