I’ve Never Felt So Accomplished (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean the limit you can get badges with your current post count. I never had issue of not having enough post to get what I wanted cause I have only requested 2 to 3 badges so I have never hit that. if that makes sense ^^
ohhhhhh, ok makes sense
I always get the badge the second I reach the post count and work up towards it

that's how I work
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ohhhhhh, ok makes sense
I always get the badge the second I reach the post count and work up towards it

that's how I work
Gotta catch em all? :pikasmart:

it does sound fun, maybe using them more as sth to collect than sth that u simply use cause for me it's pretty much, I have 4 spot.. so 4 badges it is :sakUwu:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gotta catch em all? :pikasmart:

it does sound fun, maybe using them more as sth to collect than sth that u simply use cause for me it's pretty much, I have 4 spot.. so 4 badges it is :sakUwu:
what great logic...for BORING people

i'm getting a rainbow aesthetic badges, almost there, and then black, and then individual people I like, no matter the aesthetic
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
what great logic...for BORING people

i'm getting a rainbow aesthetic badges, almost there, and then black, and then individual people I like, no matter the aesthetic
practical :pikagun: people


So you are starting with aesthetic huh, that's interesting. For me it's mostly taking my ult groups and well that YG badge was kinda as joke, but I kinda like it too so.. :sakUwu:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
practical :pikagun: people


So you are starting with aesthetic huh, that's interesting. For me it's mostly taking my ult groups and well that YG badge was kinda as joke, but I kinda like it too so.. :sakUwu:
oooooooof, I'm all about aesthetics, about two months xD
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread