Jessi, Hwasa, Uhm Junghwa and Lee Hyori in a single girl group? Yes please.
Jessi is known from Unpretty Rapstar and has been having a lot of success. Hwasa is the it girl from Mamamoo, Lee Hyori is a godess and started in Fin.K.L and after disbandment made huge waves as a soloist. Uhm Junghwa is a legend and is called the original sexy diva. she does drama’s too but especially her music has been very known.I have no idea who they are? Falling out of asian music updates really hurt my knowledge basis of groups, idols and people :(
Thanks for informing me :) They all seem to be in groups or shows I've never heard of O.oJessi is known from Unpretty Rapstar and has been having a lot of success. Hwasa is the it girl from Mamamoo, Lee Hyori is a godess and started in Fin.K.L and after disbandment made huge waves as a soloist. Uhm Junghwa is a legend and is called the original sexy diva. she does drama’s too but especially her music has been very known.
you definitely heard of Mamamoo..... Jessi has not been talked about much here but she has been huge in Korea and has signed with Psy’s agency. Fin.K.L was one of the biggest gg’s of the 90's and are covered a lot by gg’s still. For example fromis did a cover of Now. To My Boyfriend is also a very popular song, same with eternal love for example. Uhm Junghwa has a ton of hits. if you watch korean varieties, her songs are definitely used a lot.Thanks for informing me :) They all seem to be in groups or shows I've never heard of O.o
Hmmmm? I think I have heard of that Mamamoo on KS maybe once or twice.you definitely heard of Mamamoo..... Jessi has not been talked about much here but she has been huge in Korea and has signed with Psy’s agency. Fin.K.L was one of the biggest gg’s of the 90's and are covered a lot by gg’s still. For example fromis did a cover of Now. To My Boyfriend is also a very popular song, same with eternal love for example. Uhm Junghwa has a ton of hits. if you watch korean varieties, her songs are definitely used a lot.
This are! Their debuting as a super group together, I believe it is being documented on the same show that made SSAK3!I WISH THEY WOULD DO MUSIC TOGETHER