Group IVE Official Thread 💘 (9 Viewers)

who's your bias in ive?


  • Total voters
    39
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0




That's 8 Wins for 'ELEVEN' and the 3rd one from Music Core!


Congratulations IVE! The trophy case is getting crowded!


IVE 'ELEVEN' 8th Win @ Music Core 01.15.2022




Dive Today Show Music Core 1st place!

Thank you so much for giving me such a valuable award after the promotion.





Dive ê”›Thank you for 1st place!
I will work harder in the future to repay you with a good image*・.。♡






Dive Music Core 1st place!! Thank you so much hehe
I am so happy today to be able to receive so much love Thank you always!






Thank you for the 1st! ♥
Dive, I will show you a lot better in the future lovlovlove






Thank you so much for 1st place today too, Dive





Dive ~~~ Thank you so much for the 1st place in today's music.
I will repay you by working hard as much as I received a lot of love. Thank you always.
​
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Gif of the Happy Puppy with the 2nd Trophy from Inkigayo!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Wins for 'ELEVEN'!
Congrats to IVE and DIVES!







 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • kimsguardian