- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,317
- Reactions Received
- 59,383
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
that's because they blew up the budget on getting the gurl!!I was expecting to see some rugged mountain climbing... not snow in the backdrop![]()
That's true lol I think it cost like 15-20 thousand just for a permit to climb Everest.that's because they blew up the budget on getting the gurl!!![]()
Stop it! You alawys want to put Leeseo in dangerI was expecting to see some rugged mountain climbing... not snow in the backdrop![]()
I just want to see her standing in snow in the north faceStop it! You alawys want to put Leeseo in danger![]()
maybe she will one day, but certainly not on the mount everest!!!I just want to see her standing in snow in the north face![]()
Even if she's just standing on the streets of Seoul in snow, I would be very happymaybe she will one day, but certainly not on the mount everest!!!![]()
lets wait for winter to come! maybe your greatest wish will be grantedEven if she's just standing on the streets of Seoul in snow, I would be very happy![]()