I've reached 10k reactions! (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want thank everyone for all the love and always interacting with my posts:uwu:
Please don't mind my ratio to messages. That is the fault of my love in updating artist threads :scree:
Screenshot 2025-11-09 at 8.23.22 PM.png
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
congrats !!
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,795
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your angry reactions are less than rookie numbers! :jisoono: Do better! :pandangry:
she is doing better... better than me, anyway. :haylul: I got 34 Angry reacts bc I can't keep my unfiltered mouth shut. lol
 
  • Angry
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,795
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,795
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Talk shitnlike the rest of us! :pepechillin:
nah, that'll get ya in trouble. I almost got in trouble with Vix bc I lashed out at her (this was four almost five years ago, so you literally can't hold it against me). I probably would've if I hadn't apologized so quickly. lol
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,795
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread