Chart IVE reaches new peak of 11 million monthly listerners on Spotify (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I'll be prophetic and say they'll reach 20 million soon:sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
you need to specifiy soon for true prophetic recognition though!
hmm

I'm not a true predicter like my friend @/HardcoreBLINK so I'll take baby steps for this one.

I will give a range of 3-4 weeks from now. :chill:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
oh... I forgot about them, did they leave the forums?

Your confidence in IVE knows no bounds :passcodea: I think it requires a major miracle for this to come true:sanapray:
Eh he pops in on and off. We'll see him again ;)

IVE is one of those groups that keeps surpassing expectations! I think they can do it!:excitedcat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
haha okay, but just be aware there is currently probably one group (BP) that sits in the 20 mio range (maybe also new jeans, not sure)
I like aiming high ;)

Even if 20 mil is too high, I think they'll still grow a lot :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread