i've screwed myself over yet again (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
i'm in remediation....in the class that's the farthest away from the cafeteria....I have lunch next...they give us 20 minutes, but if you're all the way out here at the back, you're going to be standing in line for 10 minutes. how I screwed myself is simple. I made the stupid mistake of forgetting to put my binder back in my bag on the night before an open notes test...I therefore couldn't use my notes and I had to use my best guess on most questions. I chose to come to remediation to hopefully make it up, but I forgot that it's literally an open notes test and that should be an easy 100. now i'm sitting here with nothing to do and i'm not going to be able to eat. yay
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm sorry to hear about that. That situation does sound frustrating, but it seems like at least you were able to take the test again, and I'm sure you did great on it. Not getting lunch sucks though. I know it's not much, but digital hugs to help you feel better:


:izhug:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aww what a shame! My high school had like 2200 students, and it took me like ten minutes just to get through the buffet line and five for the checkout, leaving me like fifteen to eat. Can you get a snack when you get home?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread