I’ve seen many a difficult recipe (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But I think one I saw today takes the cake. It was mostly okay, until it tells you that you need to heat the syrup up to 137 F degrees at least, but that you can’t reach or exceed 140 degrees F. So you get a grand total of 3 degrees F for your range. How, just how :jisoosmh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That first number is 10 degrees higher than another number I love :yugyeomsmile: :letitfry: but that's so difficult also O.O
Yeah I gave up upon reading but wanted to see what the next steps were anyways and the next steps were to repeat that 5 times, once an hour :dubueh: So even if you manage to do it once, that’s not the end, you have to repeat it
 
  • Wow
Reactions: username1 and Day1
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
1,268
Reactions Received
1,576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,766
Gender
Female
That would give me anxiety... didn't the other recipe you posted about ask you to do some weird stuff? I didn't know recipe trolls were a thing until now :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That would give me anxiety... didn't the other recipe you posted about ask you to do some weird stuff? I didn't know recipe trolls were a thing until now :haylul:
I don't remember but probably :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Sanumi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread