I’ve seen one type of map demonstrating the distortion in the Mercator projection (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean, for basic people like me, it helps put it in perspective :) lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Please, I already am confused about how the maps and sizes work, dont lose me even more:soob:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread