- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,279
- Reactions Received
- 99,153
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 353,529
- Ship
- Wreck
rumor has it, not a single lap was run that dayI hope they made them run laps before the shoot.![]()
LOL, not surprising. I bet they didn't go out doors wither.rumor has it, not a single lap was run that day![]()
yes, they took the pictures in the hallway of their dormsLOL, not surprising. I bet they didn't go out doors wither.
With how loose their shoe laces are and now crease free the shoes are, I don't think they even went up a flight of stairsI hope they made them run laps before the shoot.![]()
some of their recent challenges videos had it!One of their vids will have some kind of running surely
I bloody knew it!some of their recent challenges videos had it!
what made you think of her? It would be pretty cool though ofcRiri x IVE collabing musically and not just in fashion would melt the industry