Video IVE Wonyoung, Gaeul & Liz Take on a Ball or Strike Challenge with Nippert & Ha Ji-won! ⚾️✨ (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,794
Reactions Received
44,450
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,901
OMG Liz English is so good :shycat: relatively speaking to non speaking idols.

And her random English commentary, she's so confident :kittylove:

I really wished I could hear Gaeul speak English though :ono:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,053
Reactions Received
98,810
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,118
Ship
Wreck
OMG Liz English is so good :shycat: relatively speaking to non speaking idols.

And her random English commentary, she's so confident :kittylove:

I really wished I could hear Gaeul speak English though :ono:
I know right!! I'm sooo impressed with Liz! She has improved so much, I don't think she spoke a word english on debut and now I got the impression she can actually understand what the man explained to her and ask questions back to clarify.

And she really is so confident and cool! I feel like other idols that are on a smiliar level to her, woud be too shy to just hold the entire interview in english! Liz is such a cool cat! :catrock:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,794
Reactions Received
44,450
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,901
I know right!! I'm sooo impressed with Liz! She has improved so much, I don't think she spoke a word english on debut and now I got the impression she can actually understand what the man explained to her and ask questions back to clarify.

And she really is so confident and cool! I feel like other idols that are on a smiliar level to her, woud be too shy to just hold the entire interview in english! Liz is such a cool cat! :catrock:
I love her so much :shycat:

Hers doesn't sound like she's reading from a script, though she probably could still be, it just sounds natural to me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread