- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,435
- Reactions Received
- 55,180
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,564
hurry up and send those trucks already...They're gonna need an entire pickup truck to handle all my complaints![]()
all talk and no action!!!
hurry up and send those trucks already...They're gonna need an entire pickup truck to handle all my complaints![]()
Definitely something I'd complain abouthurry up and send those trucks already...
all talk and no action!!!
no I got stock in the trucking industry!!!Definitely something I'd complain about![]()
Sorry...Wendy kinda crashed that industry for you...no I got stock in the trucking industry!!!
hurry up and send one already lol
I secretly texted her to shut up otherwise LSM will make his return to SM!!!Sorry...Wendy kinda crashed that industry for you...![]()
You should invest in VR. Might be profitable in KwangyaI secretly texted her to shut up otherwise LSM will make his return to SM!!!
LSM has a lot of feelers outYou should invest in VR. Might be profitable in Kwangya
you fiendI secretly texted her to shut up otherwise LSM will make his return to SM!!!
first day of knowing selfie my friend? lolyou fiend![]()